The links below will take you to each chapter of The Teacher-Friendly Guide™ to Climate Change.
- Activity: Infrared detection of carbon dioxide (Grades 9-12)
- Activity: Photosynthesis drives change in atmospheric CO2 (Grades 6-10)
- Activities for Water cycle and Carbon cycle from the Critical Zone Observatory Network (K-12; scroll down page for full list)
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information Paleoclimatology Datasets
- Activity: Journey to El Yunque – ecosystem response to hurricanes (Grades 6-8)
- Activity: The influence of deserts on tropical ecosystems (Grades 13+)
- Activity: Calculating.Tree.Biomass (Grades 6-8)
- Activity: Measuring the diameter and height of plants (Grades 6-10)
You can download the entire Teacher-Friendly Guide to Climate Change HERE.
Thank you to Sustainable Tompkins, Climate Generation, New York State Master Teacher Program, New York City Department of Education, and the Los Angeles Unified School District for helping to distribute The Teacher-Friendly Guide to Climate Change!